April 17, 2012

BAZAAR BRIDAL WEEK 2012

           When I wrote this post, rain had fallen so hard so I had to skip my mandarin course. Big windy rain, public transportation, traffic jam and Jakarta?? Nice disaster. I would get wet before I attend the class. It’s so sadden cos I really love the way I learn foreign language. Hahaha… Yeah, I will miss its lesson for today. Duibuqi laoshi Donald!
How I’m craving to get the invitations of Bazaar Bridal Week but the reality was I was too late to get them. I still can enjoy the collections of these amazing dresses created by Indonesia’s top designers. So, what are you waiting for? Check them out!
Quick photos posts!!
            Source: Photo Ghiboo 
                        Cosmopolitan's Twitter


Adjie Notonegoro


Deden Siswanto




Sapto Djojokartiko




Ramli





 Wong Han


 Tri Handoko





And of course... Tex Saverio!














No comments: