April 10, 2012

CRIMSON'S CRIME

I want to show you my new roommates!
 



           My first new roommate is a couple of flat oxford shoes. I wore it almost in all event I attended, include wore it in campus. Three friends of mine told me that it is cute. Hihihi… It’s very fit on your androgyny style of course. You know what, it’s just 65k rupiah. Seriously :p
            The second one is my new keyboard, PSR-S650. I don’t know how to make it work yet actually HAHA. I usually use my old PSR-295 since junior high school named Keyla. (time to retire, Key? :)) ) Thanks dad for letting me have a new one!
I just saw a cute crimson skirt from fabulous website fashiongonerogue.com and drew some random mix and match. I love the skirt that steal my attention.
Suddenly, I really want to draw my own version of evening gaun… next time :D
 










No comments: