July 15, 2012

MY REPORT AT ESMOD JAKARTA FASHION FESTIVAL 2012

          I want to congratulate myself first for officially being 20 on July 14th! Thank God for His blessing! Thank you for everyone too especially for my family who gave me such a wonderful gift. They took me a walk and treated me lunch. It was different from couple years ago at my birthday's date because coincidentally I always went practicing band for church Sunday service :)) I have to admit this is one of my best birthday ever. Why? It is because I already receive uncountable blessing. I exemplify watching amazing fashion shows I've never been watched before, taking photos with top designer and model, raising @lumanjastan, starting a blog (again) and many more. Whoa... I can't count one by one.
         By the way, this is my (photos) report for Esmod Jakarta Fashion Festival 2012. I merely watched it on Wednesday and Friday. On Wednesday I came with no one so there was no many photo taken. On Friday, I came with a friend of mine Lia and my sister Bela so we had a ton of photos. Unfortunately, I couldn't take the photos of graduation fashion show by Esmod Intenational due to the death of my blackberry.
          The most interesting part for me at this show was taking photo with Musa Widyatmojo and Laura Muljadi. I am happy for sureeeee!!! Hihihihihi...
           By the way I'll have a final exam tomorrow! Wish me a big luck!!!

SOPHIE MARTIN

SAPTO DJOJOKARTIKO

DANAR HADI BATIK & ESMOD INTERNATIONAL IN PESONA BATIK

  Me and one of the special guest Musa Widyatmojo

JEMBER FASHION CARNIVAL
 Me and the supermodel Laura Muljadi

1 comment:

Beatriz Micai said...

Hi Marsela!!
My name is Beatriz Micai and my graduation work was representing Esmod Brazil at the Esmod International meeting on Jakarta Fashion Festival.
I would like to know if you have some site or link where I could find the pictures of my work (two LED dresses).
How is the first time that my clothes are on a fashion show, I'd like to have the pics.
My email is: beatriz_micai@yahoo.com.br
Thanks for your help!
Beatriz Micai
Ps: you can check the looks that were on the catwalk on my blog below:
telegramfromthefuture.blogspot.com