August 1, 2012

BLACK OR WHITE?

         Welcome August! Finally, I already have my holiday! Yeay!
        This time, I'll show you my latest dress sketches. I can say they are the second part of black wedding dress, sketches I've made before (if you haven't seen them, click here :) ). Actually these pictures are inspired by those black wedding dress. A friend said that she did like them so I decided to make the second part. Hehehe...
         In this collection, I'm trying to make the wedding dress looking more casual. Yet, the concept is still outdoor wedding or party. With two color tones, we can choose the exact color based on our preferences. But if you want to be different, I suggest picking the black theme :))


13 comments:

Raisha Nurul Ichsanti said...

such a talent..:*

Marsela Christie said...

Hahaha... thank you raisha :))

Meganne said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
Material Fixations

Marsela Christie said...

Thank you Meganne :) I already did :)

Rach.P said...

Goodness you are so talented! I can't draw at all! Your blog is beautiful, keep the pictures coming!

Rach xo
toujoursfabulous.blogspot.com

Marsela Christie said...

Thank you :))

Ingrid @ Hitchcockesque said...

Lovely!! Following you now xx

Hitchcockesque

Fabulously Pink said...

love your post!now following!thanks for the lovely comment u left on my blog

www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

DieFunke said...

Amazing dress sketches and a nice Blog! Follow you now!
Would be nice if we follow each other :)
http://www.eaudefunke.blogspot.de/

Anneka said...

Gorgeous designs, the backwrap dress is amazing! I really like your blog, thanks for visiting mine and leaving a comment I really appreciate it. Following you now! x

aminorobsession.blogspot.com

Aida said...

great designs!!!


wish you a fantastic & fashionable weekend

kisses dear

Cláudia Pereira said...

Great designs, I really love the seconde dress :) Is so amazing!

I'm following honey, follow me back! *.*

XoXo

Mezanise Louis said...

Love the style of you blog..
Hi, I just created a new blog I would love if you can visit, if you decide to follow me and give me a chance to see more of my post in future..(I promise to follow you right back)
xoxoxoxo thank you waiting on your visit, please leave a comment i would love to know what you think of my outfits :)
http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com