August 25, 2012

VACATION!

          Hello! Happy Independence Day for Indonesia (August 17th) and Happy Lebaran day for all of you whom celebrate that day. It's better late than never, isn't it? I just came back from my hometown few days ago. I missed blogging so much I didn't bring any laptop there. I and my family went to Jogja and Solo. My hometown were around those beautiful cities. These are some quick and short photos I took despite of the amateur photography work. I planned to go to Sriwedhari show to see any wayang performances acted by man and other traditional culinary places. Unfortunately, most of them were closed during the Lebaran day include the Sriwedhari show. I was still happy by the way I went to Malioboro (so sorry there was no photo here ;>) and other amusing places around Jogja and Solo. Anw, stay tune for more design by me ;) Enjoy your day!

a restaurant around the roadway to Solo
terong balado (spicy eggplant) is always be my favorite! the beverage is es kelapa muda (coconut ice) mixed by orange juice
Solo Grocery Center mother of Batik
my sister and one of the mannequine
plaid fashion plague by Jokowi, a candidate for Jakarta's new governor
Solo's kupat tahu
souvenir center at Solo where my mom usually buy ones
the souvenirs are very traditional in taste
pretty crispy snack
peanut and black soybean peyek
who dares to eat this fried grasshopper??? I ever ate once! Wohoo!
I have never eaten this kripik bekicot aka snail snack
it's a very beautiful scenery of Jogja from the top of mountain captured from inside the car ;))
my sister said Tiptop was the oldest homemade ice cream in Jogja
the picture is so tempting me
ice cream (in my opinion it is not too) rainbow ordered by my sister
I ate this mocca sundae with chocolate sauce that tasted more yummy than the rainbow
bird kites seen along the street in my way going home

27 comments:

Pao said...

How fun! Food looks yummy!

HippieChicPao

Mary Gui said...

great pictures! the food looks delicious!

http://layersofchic.blogspot.com

Tie Bow-tie said...

Great pictures! especially I like pics with food)

Bibi said...

Lovely post! I really like the food pictures :)


Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

Enter my studded corset giveaway in collaboration with Kat Valdez!

J. said...

yes we can follow each other!
following now on bloglovin and gfc,
please follow me back:

http://areyougonnabemygirl.tk/

Marti said...

Nice photos! :)

xoxo
http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

caise said...

everything looks so yummy

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful post!!! thank you so much for your comment!
Of course we can follow each other!!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin(28) now!!!
Hope you follow back!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

ATACADAS said...

Thanks for your comment! Ok, i follow you now, please follow me back
Kisses from spain

Miss Sultana said...

great photos :)

www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

By Natalia Vizcarra said...

Nice pictures!!
I hope you visit my blog!
Kisses sweetie!

Sooji said...

Beautiful pictures! :D You live in such a beautiful country, I miss Bali :)

Mustika Hayati said...

nice blog dear!maybe we can follow each other if u want?

Arif Febriyan said...

ve followed ur blog kak marsela ;) mind to follow back :)

Pleasure,
Classy Freakish

Azzurra said...

cool pics! thanks for your comment!!

azzurra-bellini.blogspot.com

blackberryfashion said...

Amazing pictures :) I'm following you now :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Danai said...

Great photos! :)
http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

Estilo Hedónico said...

Great post!!!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

badBarbara said...

Great photos! Fried grasshoppers! Yucky! But mocha ice cream!...yummy! Following you! :)
Badbarbara.com

Encarna said...

Beautiful pics!
thank you to visit my blog I like yours, so I'm following since now!

Jessille said...

it must be an interesting holiday!
btw mind to checkout my blog?
jessillesilv.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

thanks for visiting my blog!
Of course we can follow each other!
I'm following you now and I hope you follow me back;)

Vanda said...

LOVED your pictures, what a nice blog you have! I am already following you.
kisses from Greece!

Anthea Sanna said...

Hi dear!!! thanks for your comment...i follow you with please,hope you'll follow me!
kisses
ANthea

Mia said...

Amazing pics darling! :)




With love ,Mia

cheechow said...

amazing pictures!
love them!
I'm following you.Hope you follow me back if you like.

kisses
cheechow
http://cheeeechow.blogspot.gr/

Claudina said...

Nice pictures!