September 21, 2012

BIRD IN THE FLORAL CAGE

          Before I start, I just want to say that I have stiff on both of my hands. My dad got a doorprize present from his office. It is an airbed. Since we only have a pump for bicycle, we used it to make the airbed works. LOL. It was very tiring work. Me, my dad and mom were alternately pumping the airbed. I still wonder if it is the right tool to pump or not.
          Let's go to the sketch I've made here. This represents a bird that is trapped on a floral cage. I combine the dress that is inspired from an orange batik fabric consisting birds and the plants around them with some imitation flowers around the chest area and the bottom. I'm now in love in drawing these beautiful flowers. I give pink batik fabric too. It circulars the arms. Sorry the motif is not seen clearly here.
          This sketch describes about someone who is trapped on his comfort zone. It is very comfort to be here. In the other hand, he always tries to get out because no matter he feels good there, he knows he is not destined to be caged but free. He wants to fly wherever he wants to. He understands well that people anytime can control him like either the bird owner or the hunter want to kill and cook the bird because of the cage. He always thinks the best way to run away while waits the perfect time so he can fly with his herd to the appropriate place where he should live free.

10 comments:

Lucca Yoga said...

Dalem banget ya filosofinya.
I wish this sketch can be worn by someone someday :)

Marsela Christie said...

Amiiin :))

ALLIE said...

This is beautiful, you're very talented
tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

Stefania said...

WOW!!It's amazing!!

Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

Surya Laili said...

nggak sabar pengen bisa liat hasil jadinya. u're so talented, keep going

visit! http://suryanovic.blogspot.com/ follow!

Julian Tanoto said...

love this post ! you have a nice blog too :)
would you like to follow each other ? let me know if u'd like to, I'll follow back!:D

Julian from Journal J

La borsa di Mary Poppins said...

Your blog is so lovely! I'm thinking, if you want, we can follow each other! It would be great!!
xoxo
gloria

Francesca MyStrawberryNose said...

Amazing!!!! good job!

mystrawberrynose.blogspot.it

Ayushma said...

Firstly, I think any pump that helps you should be good. and Secondly, I love your work. You are amazing...great sketch.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm happily following you now, I hope you'll follow me back :)

http://am-better-today.blogspot.com

Francesca M. said...

Love your blog, it's soooooo cute!
I follow you, I hope you follow back!
XOXO
Francy

prtmfashionblog.blogspot.it