September 25, 2012

MEN'S FASHION WEEK BY PLAZA INDONESIA

         Plaza Indonesia Men's Fashion Week is the place where hot men models are gathered to represent the latest trend of mars planet's occupants. The last day is the show for Superdry, DKNY and (X) S.M.L. The outfit that mostly in daily wear ones are really stunning and cool. The most attractive show I think goes to (X) S.M.L as the closing show in that day. Why? I think the show by (X) S.M.L is very creative. They prepared the show very well. While the guest were waiting the gate to be opened, the models did the same too: they queued in the line. Even, the models were sitting in the same row with the guest. One of Indonesian model, Richard Fiando even were sitting in front of me. I thought they only would watch the show. But they did walk the runway when the music were beating up. Just sit nicely in your chair and prepare yourself for watching the long parade of photos.


SUPERDRY


DKNY


 (X) S.M.L

12 comments:

Helena Resende said...

You are so lovely! :) Nice post!

Mish Rendon said...

Amazing pieces! :)

XO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS, Win accessories here! 2 days left (Open internationally)! :)

Surya Laili said...

I love aaaaall the shoes!

visit! http://suryanovic.blogspot.com/ follow!

Stefania said...

Great style dear!!

Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

Afra Scholten said...

Those are some nice mens wear.

Please visit and fallow my blog
I'll fallow you right now.
www.outof-afra.blogspot.com

xo
Afra

Borjana said...

I just can't take my eyes off!Seriously,babe!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com/

Rakel said...

Great post! ^^

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Karola said...

Wow! Great pics! Hope you had fun! :)

Thank you for your comment a while ago. Let me know if maybe you want to follow each other? :)

xoxo
Karola
www.karolasway.blogspot.com

the baG girl said...

love this post!! very nice pics!
the baG girl
www.thebag-girl.blogspot.com
do you like street style?? come to read my last post!

Ingrid said...

Super cool and fashionable!

Fahmy Haryandi said...

I live DNKY and Xsml collection! So fresh

www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Fahmy Haryandi said...

Sorry typo, I mean I LOVE DKNY and Xsml collection