September 3, 2012

RUNWAY - UI FASHION WEEK 2012

           UI Fashion Week 2012 is a pioneer fashion event held by University of Indonesia's student. Before their runway began, they firstly had had the pre-event such as fashion seminar, hijab class, beauty class and photography class. You can click the detail of fashion seminar above I had attended. It took a long time between the pre-event and the main event. But I appreciated the crew for being success in the main event. I attended the runway both of Lennor by Lenny Agustin and Ghea Panggabean's collection with one of my partner in crime Agfi. We came on time but the shows we wanted to watch were late. So, we just entered the venue show and watched the previous shows collection by Vintage Victim and Canvas.
          The Vintage Victim's collection mostly were printed daily wear. The fabric looked so soft and gently. The models were gorgeous. I love their simple tied hair accentuating the dress. About Canvas collection, the designers were brought the elegance and luxury of teenager's daily wear. The trenchant cutting was demonstrated in long skirt. Monochrome color was seen too mostly in the show.
       Lennor by Lenny Agustin was as always as fresh, colorful, girly and cheerful. She was amazingly combining the traditional fabric and today's trend motif. I most liked the headband and the antique bag. They were very beautiful with the dress. Ghea Panggabean's Ethniccentric was stunning. She brought few of her latest collection that ever displayed on Jakarta Fashion and Food Festival 2012 worn by Prinka Cassy as you can see the 3rd picture in that post. CMIIW. Ghea who in the mean time didn't come to her show always brought Indonesia's culture in fashion beautifully like Lenny Agustin did in every runway. I love how they represent the traditional fabric in modern design. I love very much.

Me and Lennor's designer: Lenny Agustin. So happy! :)
in front of the photo booth

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Great post! Love all the beautiful clothes!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment. Yes, I would love to follow each other! I'm now your newest follower on GFC…Please follow back soon, thanks! I look forward to keeping in touch. :)
Have a fabulous day!

xo Vivian
Flightgirl Fashion