October 27, 2012

PRETTY TEABAG BLACK BATIK DRESS FOR JFW 2013

Becoming a part of Jakarta Fashion Week 2013 is a moment that will not be missed by a fashion lover like you. If you are planning to come to this annual event, make sure you wear your most beautiful but comfortable clothes. It would be better if you are dressed according to the theme. With the theme of Indonesia Today, The World Tomorrow in JFW this time, wearing outfit that accentuates the culture of Indonesia, such as batik, is highly recommended.


Black Batik Dress from Teabag can be an alternative of your choice. The dress that features graceful impression is suitable to beautify your appearance at JFW. Using a combination of dark-toned chiffon and batik will surely add an elegant impression. The dress style is also very pretty and unusual. In addition, this dress can easily be mixed and matched with your own closet content. From long black chiffon skirt till black pants fit so much with the Black Batik Dress. Don't worry about the price because it is very affordable and you can get this dress in Zalora Online Store so fast! Wow it's very easy to get the dress, isn't it?


So what are you waiting for? Book now at Zalora Online Store!

5 comments:

Tie Bow-tie said...

Lovely dress!
Have a nice Sunday!

Diletta said...

This dress is fabulous!! I love dresses and skirts with the game short / long :)... I follow you and i wait on my blog;)

http://druellasfd.blogspot.it/

Elle-Living in Color said...

Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
xo, elle from Living in Color.

vanessa mercado said...

Great post! I'm your new Follower! I hope you visit my blog sometimes.. Thank's! :) Kisses from VV!!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous, I love it all!

Hitchcockesque blog