October 11, 2012

TREND SHOW 2013 BY IPMI


       I had already waited for Trend Show 2013 by IPMI (Ikatan Perancang Mode Indonesia). The eight designers who are the members of IPMI had already prepared for the show in October 9th 2012. Brought by the theme of Energy, depicted as the balance of totality side in fashion, these talented designers were showing off their collections based on their own interpretation. The theme Energy divided into 'Adrenaline Rush', 'Silence Zen' and 'Equilibrium'.
         Barli Asmara's show in Trend Show 2013 I think was the most impressive show. He had the most number of applause in the hall. I was so excited I could see Barli Asmara's fashion show. He is my favorite designer so far. I got more excitement when I took a photo with him! LOL! Yes, I was the happiest girl at that time. No doubt :)
          I took pictures too with the other designers and the model. You know what, Valentino Napitupulu even queried me whether I was a Susan Budihardjo's (fashion school) student. Hahaha! That was the second time people mistakenly guessed that I were a fashion student. I just wonder what makes them think I were. Anyway, perhaps, I will be fashion student later. Who knows? :)

Neo Plaited by ARI SEPUTRA

Sang Panji by ERA SOEKAMTO

Adrenaline Flower by VALENTINO NAPITUPULU

CARMANITA

Nautical by YONGKI BUDISUTISNA

Circulation Energy by ADRIANTO HALIM

TUTI CHOLID

The Fringe by BARLI ASMARA

Candid Snapshots

Mitha, Lucca and me



Me and people from Trend Show

5 comments:

Helena Resende said...

Really cool post! :)

Haley said...

Followed you on twitter, if you like my blog, would really appreciate if you follow me too.
Haley www.instyleforless.org

Maya M said...

Great post!!! following now:)
Would love if you followed back

http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

♏αяᴄ נυηℊ ℃♄αηℯł℮тт℮ said...

Hello nice blog

Followed


Appreciate if u can. Followed me back.

N be friend


Marcchanelette.blogspot.com

Ingrid said...

Oh wow, I wish I could be involved in such cool stuff! I especially love the 20's inspired looks!

Hitchcockesque blog