November 22, 2012

RED BALL GOWN

I was just about mentioning one by one things I’ve done.: accompanying my mom to the doctor, eating boiled noodle, scanning my painting, texting, bbm-ing…. Lately, I have to work on weekend. Hmm, maybe it is not working literally but I like to say it like that. Hehehe.  Anyway, I have a short fiction story to tell about. Also, I make the illustration about the story too in water painting. Enjoy!

          It was about a woman who just had married by someone. Nevertheless, she felt in love with someone else: another man that she just had met right after the wedding. He was the woman’s childhood friend. He just came back from a very far country for years. He came to congratulate the woman and wish the best for her.
When the man –her best friend-  approached her to say he was happy for her, he had no idea about what was going on. The woman was staring right on his eyes from a distance. She felt in a daydreaming… with the man.
“Hello… Long time no see. I’m happy for you,” said the man all of a sudden. The woman woke up.
“Uh yeah, thank you. Wow, hi! You come? I’m so happy that I can see you here.  Where have you been? I’m just waiting for you. There’s so many story to tell about but I don’t know how to tell it to the other. You know I… *exhale* miss you….”
“I miss you too.”
        Then the woman walked with the man along the garden where the little party after wedding was held. They talked about everything include their childhood.  They were fit each other. Even the woman felt that the man was lovelier than the husband she married with. She knew that her husband whom was chosen by her parents was not her true love.
She was very confused. She really wanted to stay with the man she really loved. In the other hand, she was trapped in a marriage with another man. She was more perplexed when knowing her parents didn’t support her well. They wanted her to stay with her husband.
She decided to run away from the wedding with her red gown. She wanted to be with her true love. Then, she realized she was with no one . There was no man whom she really loved. Finally, she realized again that man was no existed. That man was merely in her mind, in her heart.

5 comments:

Précindy Colas said...

You are so talented, I am jealous :)
Enter my giveaway?
http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/2012/11/giveaway-thank-you-for-all-your-support.html

Tie Bow-tie said...

Great post, I enjoyed to read it)

Fahmy Haryandi said...

Uhlalaaa, cetar ih designnya :P
I'm so envy and I feels like nothing.

www.mywhisperingstyle.blogspot.com

Regards,
Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

Lucca Yoga said...

Duuuh keren tie designnya, tapi kayaknya gue bakalan lebih suka sama teknik pensil warna lo.

Marsela Christie said...

Thanks guys! :D