January 30, 2013

8 EASY LOOKS TO BE FASHIONABLE

            Have you created your own wish list for this year?  I believe that we all certainly have wish list, especially stuff that we want to buy or have. I also have a line of wish list written on my mind. After reading Latest Hotness fashion article on Gogirl! January issue, my wish list has increased. This article gave me such inspirations for latest trend in early 2013. Then, I made myself stuff-wish list moodboard below. Besides, the beauty article was also amazing. I really love how to control our hair when it becomes greasy. The sock bun article was so pretty. I would try it immediately if I had long hair. Hehehe! I wish my hair were very long right now. *insert to wish list*

            There are some fashionable hints in this early 2013. Animal district is one of the hints. Who doesn’t love cute animal like kitten, baby tiger and owl? From printed, sequined till embroidered animal dress, I’m sure we girls are falling in love with it. We don’t have to bring our pet everywhere or steal the zoo’s animal just to be with them anytime but merely put their picture on our outfit. Smart!
            We always can do some mix and match with animal trend. A Zara’s cat dress fits in sheen blue loafers and black bag. Give it an embroidered necklace to add some texture! Kenzo’s emerald sweater paired with asymmetrical hem dress? Why not? Let’s play with color of the year! Mix them up with brown palette purse and studded brogues. I love this look!

            Masculine look is a must for this year. Girls are so lucky they can steal this look from the boys. I have some tips to wear the masculine style. Since houndstooth is very booming now, a blazer with this print can never be wrong. Put your striped shirt on inside. Don’t forget to wear your cutout boots and black shoulder bag. A Bone Beads Necklace from Mango can complete your look. This black and white dominant outfit will always be a classic and masculine appearance.
            Wanna play another color block? Mix your green sweater with your boyfriend’s red plaid shirt. Neutralize them with black shoulder bag and brown tubular chokker from Mango. Don’t want to be too masculine? Black pointy platform can save your day.

            Sheen materials are nowadays too. Wearing your sequined dress from Topshop can make you stand out in your friends’ birthday party. You surely can’t miss bringing a sheen silver clutch. Meanwhile the other girls wear high heel, you can put your sheen blue loafers on. Wearing loafers equals edgy look. Aeroplane ring and triangles earrings from (X) S.M.L will make your friends can’t refrain themselves not to be amazed.
            If you want to wear a sheen dress, you have to ensure yourself not to wear the other complement too much. A gold sequined dress from Topshop is pretty enough to be matched with Zara’s Rigid Evening bag and black pointy platform. Wearing gold and black earrings is still permitted.

            I have told you that emerald is 2013’s color. You don’t have to be rush in buying any emerald’s things to follow the trend. Find green elements in your cupboards and pull out them all.  If I had Diamond Block Dress from Mango, I would pair it with houndstooth blazer from Picnic. To be more edgy, I would wear any black pallette things, from shoes, bag and necklace.
            How about light hi-neck top? A burgundy hem-line skirt fits a lot with it. Do not hesitate to wear your gold tribal necklace and ring. Wearing black boots and old shoulder bag? Awesome!
            I hope these moodboards those I’ve made can inspire you too. Happy mix and match!

1 comment:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

such a great post!! Thanks for the tips! :)
xx