January 11, 2013

FIRST EDITORIAL POST IN 2013

Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Feliz Navidad
Prospero Ano y Felicidad

I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
From the bottom of my heart

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2013 my fellas! Better late than never.
Sorry for not posting for so so soooo long. At the end and beginning year, I was so busy. I was joining Christmas celebrations, twice playing keyboard with my church band. I was a so so keyboardist but thank God, He involves me to praise him with all my best. I felt bad when I played the song with wrong key lol I ruined it but my partners were very good. They quickly adjusted the key then the song flows away like nothing happened. I always wondered if I had had those songs recorded so I could upload them here ;) I was once being an usher in the other Christmas celebration. College thing also made my days hectic too. Final test will come next Monday. Chinese test for tomorrow. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tie Bow-tie said...

Good luck there!
kisses)