May 4, 2013

"REVERIE" BRIDAL GOWN 2013 BY DIDI BUDIARDJO

          Grand Hyatt Wedding Fair 2013 is one of the greatest event I’ve ever attended. In that time, I had my chance to watch Didi Budiardjo‘s bridal collection there. As a bridal gown lover, I certainly didn’t want to miss this moment. My expectation was so high before I watched the show. I knew the show would be great.
          Well, the reality was so above beyond the expectation. Starting with the stage, I firstly thought it was really pretty. However, the stage could move spinning surprisingly. And voila, one by one model came out from the backstage wore the most beautiful dresses all over the place. Some collections of bridal gowns were showed up beautifully. They were started with a fluorescent gown that was glowing in the dark. What a pretty beginning!
          Strong and different character of gowns were really represented amazingly. From the bravely red, crème until white color tone were showed off in the gowns. The gowns amusing me were the ones with Bunda Maria’s picture on the chest area. They were really pretty… and classic at the same time. At the end of the show, the audience was mesmerized by the last collection: floral bridal gown! Wow! If we usually see the plain wedding dress, Didi broke that rule in his floral gown. In this show, we could also saw Sofia Wakabayashi or perhaps some of you know her as Asia’s Next Top Model’s contestant wore two Didi’s gowns and rocked the runway.
          What I have to say is that Reverie was truly represented Didi’s dream about the ideal gown for bride. Well done!



  Before the show began  

Laura Basuki spotted wearing Biyan! So pretty :)
Miss Coffee Indonesia, Bianca Beatrice


  After the show  

Our photo at photobooth. Next to the photo are Didi's Budiardjo designs, feels familiar? :)

8 comments:

Megha Varshini said...

nice photos.. looks like a fun event..


megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.in

Saritschka said...

Oh gosh, these pictures are SO amazing and totally inspiring! I adore the second one and the beautiful flowered dress! What a great post, thanks for sharing! :)

Xx, Sara.

P.S.: I'd love to invite you to my big OASAP-giveaway, which is a thank-you to my dear readers! :) You can win amazing OASAP-clothes! http://saritschka.blogspot.de/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

Delvanni said...

that's an amazing pieces!

http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

Bellamoreway said...

i really love all the gowns! omg <3
xx,bella

Helena Resende said...

Cool post :)

yabs yubs said...

amazing dresses! <3

sketchbook said...

So many pretty dresses *________*

Ayu Damayanthi said...

Ah, I love that floral one<3<3
I'm following your pretty blog, I hope you following mine too :))))
PS: Lucky you got a chance to watched such a great show<3

xx
ayudamayanthi.blogspot.com