May 27, 2014

#OOTD - THE BRUNO MARS

"My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong man like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes
I get lost under these lights
I get lost in the words I say
Start believing my own lies
Like "Everything will be okay"
Oh, I still dream of a simple life
Boy meets girl, makes her his wife
But love don't exist
When you live like this
That much I know, yes I know."


      Today Ms. Macaroons' tomboy personality emergence is out. She chooses to wear anything preppy and Bruno Mars is her muse. Her hat and shoes seem very support her mood today. She said that she wanted to wear her dream-catcher necklace so her bad dream last night would be forgotten during the day. Nope, she doesn't look like have a broken heart, does she?

  

No comments: