May 14, 2014

THE QUIRK NOTE


      Hi guys let's meet my new note book cover hihi :) Weeks ago, I realized that I had been using my old note book for two years and it was almost running out of papers. So, I decided to have one. I made my decision for one hour deliberating with myself hahahaha and I also asked my best friends which note suits me well and I chose this note. Thanks to them! The cover I like it even though it is not my stuff but so what? I like to try new things, all things, and I just simply love it unexceptionally. And it may be able to improve myself better since I already write everything here, my agenda (the extension version of my schedule check calendar), plan, and of course the idea. I bring it almost everywhere and write in here even though I can write digitally in my phone too but I love manual writing -apart from my bad handwriting :p-. It is classic and it helps me remember thing stronger. There are some big plans I do written in this note. I hope they will work well. I need extra effort to make them become reality. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Lucca Yoga said...

Good luck ibu Marsela :D

cassie cadiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cassie cadiz said...

the look of your new notebook is very interesting and cool! have a nice day.. ;))

Love,
cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

Marsela Christie said...

Thank you guys ;)