May 2, 2014

THE QUOTE THEORY

       It is 1 a.m. in the morning of Monday (yes, I schedule my posts recently) when I write this post, I can't sleep yet (just drank a glass of coffee) and nothing to do. I stayed up late because I already had eight hours of sleep in my Sunday in the day (it doesn't mean I like to stay up though). One day before I stayed up late (again) to watch Family Guy on Fox (Hahahahahaha I'm kinda like it and The Simpsons too). And in the Sunday morning, I went to church at 6.30 a.m. and had breakfast at McD afterward. I went home and fell asleep then for 8 hours -_-. Just leave my lazy story then. As you know, I love to make post with quotes on it so why don't I make illustrations myself with the quotes? The inspiration comes from the awesome wallpaper where I find many inspirational quotes on it and the pinterest thing too. So here they are the quotes!

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: beautiful illustrations. Great quotes!. Keep in touch