June 17, 2014

#OOTD - THE ANGER MANAGEMENT

""In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry," -Ephesians 4:26

      I have ever said that not only sometimes I feel regretful for being angry or mad to people. No matter it is about being angry to wreak the burden we have or because of somebody's fault. I just regret it.
      I was angry few days ago to a pal. I said something a little bit harsh to her in a virtual chat. It was all started when she (maybe inadvertently) annoyed me in the chat by demanding lists of request. I was overwhelmed. I started to have a really hard time to restrain my anger. Moreover in previous years, she also once had said something bad and not thoroughly true about me behind my back. I had heard those words directly because I had been in the same room with her (and I had kept my anger shut up) that time. Those words, which I had been tried to forget as time went by, returned back in my head whilst reading her chat. That's why my anger got bigger.
      But in the end of our virtual chat, I realized that I was wrong. I tried to change my 'message tone' to be nicer and warmer to express my regretful feeling.  I knew she just wanted the best for everyone and it was not her fault at all. We are not personally close and very nearly never talking to each other, but I feel really bad to her for my words. The past is just the past. Today, I am not the old me and she is not the old her anymore.
      I always remember what Ephesians says that we may angry but do not let the sun go down. It doesn't mean literally. You may angry but do not sin, do not hurt anyone. It is a very beautiful verse. I look down into myself mirror and realize that I may angry but I can't wreak it to people around me (and you should not too). It is very hard but the good thing often have to be done in a difficult way.
      So, if you (yes, the girl who feels that this post is talking about herself) read this post, I want to say I am really sorry for what I said to you. May peace be with us.

2 comments:

cassie cadiz said...

I can relate to this post of yours. Sometimes, some people force us to pull our trigger and fire! Anyway, at the end of the day, we regret such things especially if we realize that we can be more coping and understandable . Hope i have reach my point. ;)) have a very nice day!


Cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: after these acts, always regret. Keep in touch