June 14, 2014

THE TBDRESS' PRINTED SWIMSUITS YOU MUST HAVE

      Summer is coming, guys! I already imagine the sun heat, the sunglasses, the wide hat, sheer tops and hot pants all in the street. The best places in summer will be the swimming pool and beach, right? Therefore, the one thing you must have is a swimsuit. It’s maybe the perfect time to sweep away the old swimsuit collection and to have a new unique one. In addition, why don’t you have the more eye-catchy swimsuits? The ones which your friend will ask where you buy them? You should go nowhere but browse the cheap women swimwear collection of www.tbdress.com. I’m amazed with their printed one-piece swimsuit collection. I even could not stop clicking the next page and so on. I already collected my favorites! Check them out!

     I am indeed a print lover. One kind of printing I love is about real photography on a dress. When I saw these swimsuits above earlier, I was just thinking that they were Katrantzou’s twins. Lol. Yes, the beach, futuristic robots, astronauts, and the kissing couple photos are equally adorable yet having a simple look. Hence, I can’t decide which one is my most favorite realism swimsuit.

      The animal print swimsuit is also a must have one. TBDress has a lot of cheap animal swimsuits. They have cats, dinosaur, owl etc but I have to pick the jellyfish as my most favorite one. It reminds me to a local label collection that have similar printing too. How about you?

      90’s era is influencing the now trend. Fashion brand like Moschino even have their own SpongeBob icon collection. The trend will go the same with swimsuit. Why not? Summer + cartoon swimsuits = very fun!

      So does the movie addicts. If you’re a great fan of superhero movie, you should check it out. TBDress has the wonder woman and superman girl swimsuit. You can wear these cheap swim wears in Halloween too, right? Moreover if you throw a pool party, it will be nice to wear these suits. In the other hand, TBDress also has the swimsuits for the Star Wars and Harry Potter’s fans. Cool enough, huh?

      If you love classic thing, you probably like these printing. TBDress provides from Pharaoh to Van Gogh’s flower painting swimsuits. I love Van Gogh and I must say that sunflower swimsuit… is very awesooomeeeee!!!

This is perfect for the World Cup’s fan. Enough said.

      TBDress has also other patterned swimsuit that interests me so far, like that muscle swimsuit. Hahaha how hipster is that?! Wear it as if you were a statue of biology laboratory. So not mainstream. That moustache, the colorful ice sticks, green leaves, bricks game even the old school tartan makes me wowed. Come on, you should at least like one TBDress swimsuit! If you want to know more of their amazing collection, go to TBDress’ cheap sexy bathing suits collection here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Swimwear-100481/. Happy browsing and see ya!

No comments: