June 27, 2014

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME

 

Hot summer days, rock and roll,
the way you'd play for me at your show.
And all the ways I got to know,
your pretty face and electric soul.

        You are the real world I live in where the pretty beach, the crystal sand, the sunset, the coconut tree, the sound of the sea wave and the other seen thing are synchronized to each other.
 I am scared to entirely escape from you and enter the dream world I believe in. 
But I am so sorry that I have to go.
I can't get back to you but I don't hate you.

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will,
I know that you will.

It gets deeper and I don't know how to dive.

I don't have swimming tools.
I am afraid of the coldness of the sea.
 I can swim but I can't go deeper without any help or if I insist to I may die, or have temporarily coma if I am lucky enough.
I only can sit in the seaside and looking at the sea and wonder what treasure that awaits me deep down there.

Maybe Flying Dutchman's gold is not there but only the mermaids, seahorse, pretty coral and hidden place with magical scenery where I can stay at.
There will be bad thing too down there but I know I won't touch it.
I know the treasure maybe very precious hence it scares me so bad. 

(some lyrics by Lana Del Rey)  

2 comments:

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: point well taken. Keep in touch

Marsela Christie said...

Thanks dear :)

A Stack of Macaroons