July 26, 2014

THE MUST HAVE CARDIGANS FROM TBDRESS

      Hello guys! I often watch Korean drama series and wonder why the girls (and the boys too) are really fashionable, whatever the weather and the situation are. Thanks to the stylist who prepared all the wardrobes so I can see many mix & match inspirations. Lol. Anyway, I am curious about the main item that the stars often wear in every scene. I must guess that the item would be… an outwear! Yes, baby. I like to see the casts very mesmerizing played their own character roles in the winter in jacket, blazer, or just as simple as cardigan. I don’t know that cardigan can be a must have item to be stylish, though I know that secret now. Hehehe. And… where to get the outwear like the Secret Garden’s character? (oh well, we can’t say about the Secret Garden only but Korean drama in general too) It is from TBDress (www.tbdress.com) that provides some cheap cardigans you’ve been looking for all this time. Check them out!
1. Splendid Loose Hot Selling Cardigan Gladiator Sweater
2. Special Long Sleeves Without Zipper Bat Knit Cardigan
3. Sweet Rhomb Tassel Knit Cardigan Sweater
      I like tribal patterns so I choose these three monochrome oversized cardigans. They look so comfy, right? I can put any tee or shirt with jeans under the cardigan. And if I were in South Korea in the winter, I would like to wear beanie and boots too. Woff woof :3

4. New Style Perfect Pure Color Lace Embroidery Cardigan (black)
8. New Style Perfect Pure Color Lace Embroidery Cardigan (pink)
      For you who has a very girly style and like lace very much, these lace cardigans are perfect for you. There are many color options but I pick only the black and pink ones here. They are very simple and basic cardigans, don’t you think so?

5. Salable Europe Style Leisure Collar Irregular Shaped Blouse
6. New Arrival Temperament Loose Asymmetrical Hot Selling Cardigan Outwear
7. Fantastic Sweet Three Quarter Sleeves Knit Cardigan
      For another choice of long cardigan, I will pick these three. The asymmetry khaki cardigan is so adorable. I will wear a black short jumpsuit under the cardigan. How about you? The other two black long cardigans have almost similar in glance but they have different impression. I think the sixth cardigan is more concise than the seventh one. So, which one is you favorite Korean-stars-look-alike cardigan? You can also search the one yourself in TBDress’ cheap knit cardigans collection here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Cardigan-100595/ and you’re ready to steal the cute Korean look!

No comments: