September 30, 2014

10 TIDEBUY'S GORGEOUS PROM SHOES

      Hello guys. I just wonder what your favorite party shoes are. Do you like stiletto or platform? Pump or chunky?  If you ask me, I like many kinds of shoes as long as they fit my style and the event well. I’m going to show you a rack of (www.tidebuy.com) Tidebuy popular prom shoes collection that I love to wear at prom or just another party. I know you’re going to like some of that Tidebuy cheap prom shoes collection which I find it earlier here http://www.Tidebuy.com/c/Popular-Prom-Shoes-100861/. Check them out!
1. Pu Upper White Women Sandals
This shoe is very clean and simple. It is definitely the one that you can wear at party or just at the street. One of the best from Tidebuy cheap white prom shoes collection.

2. Ravishing New Arrival Golden Rhinestone Flower Stiletto Heel Sandals
This shoe probably is the elevated version of the first shoes with those gorgeous rhinestones. More glam and more luxurious look. I’m going to pair it with a short fringe ala 60’s mod dress.

3. Unique White Chunky Heels Pearls Rhinestone Ankle Boots
It is a very funky shoe from Tidebuy cheap silver dress shoes. I think masculine style looks better in this shoe. You know, white suit and white pants, and let this shoe shines!

4. Colorful Rhinestone Suede Round-Toe Low Heel Pumps
Another Tidebuy cheap silver shoes for prom collection is this cool low heel pump. This is the shoe when you’re too lazy to wear high-heels but you still want to rock your day with its sparkling shine. A white/grey/pastel dress with any length can’t be any better.

5. Attractive Silver PU Stiletto Heel Closed Toe Prom Shoes
This recommended shoe can be both masculine and feminine, don’t you think so? That’s why I declared that it is a must-have one from Tidebuy cheap silver high heels for prom collection. Look at that color-block and the “collar”! Wow. Simplicity at its best.

6. Amazing Charming Blue Pointed Toe Sheep Skin Pump Shoes
This pair of shoes is really sweet. These shoes + lace dress = sweetness overload.

7. Splendid Black Patent Leather Belts All-matched High Heel Women Sandals
I think this shoe emerges a sexy feeling. Which one would you choose to be paired with this shoe the best? A backless dress or the one with low-cut at the front?

8. Retro Pink Point Toe Hollow Stiletto Heel Ankle Strap Pumps
Another sweet shoe for sweet girl. Can’t agree more.

9. Exquisite Red Copy Sheepskin Closed Toe Rhinestone Stiletto Heel Pumps
I love the detail of the shoes. It’s very alluring indeed.

10. Fascinating Gold Patent Leather Closed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps
It reminds me to Cleopatra moment. It’s simply glam and cool. Make sure to wear less shiny when it’s going to be the pair of this shoe.
 
      That’s all the hail long explanation about what I love from Tidebuy popular prom shoes collection. Which one your favorite one? Anyway, do you miss the Tidebuy prom shoes chunky heel or platform? Yes, I don’t write about them but you can visit http://www.Tidebuy.com/c/Popular-Prom-Shoes-100861/ to search them and find your perfect prom shoes. Have a nice day!

No comments: