September 26, 2014

7 INSPIRATIONAL BALL-GOWNS FROM TBDRESS

      Hello guys. If you’re planning to have a major birthday party and being confused what to wear on, maybe you should stay focus now. If you plan to have the fairy-tale outdoor birthday party, you’re absolutely reading the right article. Imagine the whole green garden with flowers, relaxing green leaves and a very sunny-bright weather, your cake is placed under the shady gazebo. You’re still inside the home, being prepared, and ready to welcome your guest with the best ball-gown dress you’ve ever worn. (I sound like Patrick Owen who explained the long story of Parisian writers to his fiancé in Midnight in Paris, don’t I?)
      Guess what now? I will talk abut my dress choices from TBdress (www.tbdress.com). It is about the cheap quinceanera dresses collection that actually can be worn too at different fab event where you can wear a long ball-gown dress like a princess. I may not understand very well about what quinceanera is, but I absolutely know how to be as gorgeous as Enchanted’s Princess Giselle for your special occasion, like your birthday party. Just check out what I think about the dress collection! I know you’ll maybe have crush on some of them! (click the picture to zoom in)
7. Fancy Ball Gown Lace Tiered Ruffles Lace-up Sweep Train Floor-Length Ball Gown/Quinceanera Dress
I took this stunning gown right here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Quinceanera-Dresses-4374/! It is one of white quinceanera dresses collection with big red ruffles with purple ribbon. Looking very fun! I think I would wear a pearl necklace to match the gown.

6. Flowered A-line Strapless Floor-length Prom/Ball Gown Dress
When I see this dress, all I think is about a very dark forest in the night, the darkest one, and bunch of the purple carnations that glow so bright are falling down from the sky like the rain. It is so magical! A birthday party at night can’t be any better with this gown!

5.Amazing Off-the-Shoulder Short Sleeves Bowknot Pearls Zipper-up Floor-Length Ball Gown/Quinceanera Dress

This is the kind of dress that you can wear both of prom and birthday party. I love how the ruffle wave pattern in the dress, added with the ribbon and the light blue. Wearing less accessories is better.

4. Dreamlike A-line Bateau Neck Court Train Quinceanera Dress
It is a very girly and huge gown. Make sure you have a very wide garden or room while wearing this cute gown. Anyway, its soft yellow color reminds me to Princess Belle’s dress. Maybe the Belle’s story can be the inspiration for your party? ;)
3. Sweetheart Floor-Length Beading Sasha's Prom/Ball Gown Dress
Ha. Maybe it is one of my most favorite dresses so far. The palette and the beads are adorable (and I love the model’s styling in this shoot). It depicts the vulnerable, subtle, elegant and classic beauty at the same time. So major!

2. Vintage High Neck Lace Appliques Ruffles Floor-Length Ball Gown/Quinceanera Dress
I love how all the elements in this dress harmonize each other to be a very strong and bold gown. Love, love, love the Shanghai collars right there. Is it probably too fancy to be a birthday gown? Maybe you can save it for your future wedding!

1. Fabulous Jewel Neck Flowers Sweep Train Quinceanera Dress
This is the first rank so it has to be the most beautiful gown. Yes, it is a 10 of 10 for me. The peach ball-gown looks very royal, lux, glam and classy and all the major words you can mention it. It is very ‘wow’ to be worn at the birthday party.  The same words go to this dress: Maybe you can save it for your future wedding!

      I couldn’t write more, guys. I’m just too excited to see any good dress. I can’t stop scrolling down at TBdress’ cheap quinceanera dresses and white quinceanera dresses collection right here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Quinceanera-Dresses-4374/. I know you’ll do the same! Have a great day!

No comments: