September 27, 2014

#OOTD - 90's

      Hello guys. I actually don't know what to write today. I'm writing this post with my stomachache, maybe bcoz I ate my mom's terong balado hijau (fried chopped eggplant with not-so-spicy-but-it's-still-a-lil-bit spicy green chilli) too much. Or maybe the pain compounded by the masuk angin (catching a cold). It is so uncomfortable since I can't go anywhere.
      Anyway, I made a 90's illustration that inspired by Topshop' blouses in its website. I picked them up and matched them with some clothing at www.zocko.com. And tadaaa! Here they are. Let me know of what you think!


1. chiffon bardot beaudeau top - Topshop
2. Asymmetric Checked Skort - Topshop
4. rolo-skinny-strappy-sandals - Topshop


 
1. glory-suede-high-heel-shoes - Topshop
2. bardot-crop-top - Topshop

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: fabulous proposals.