September 9, 2014

#OOTD - AM I ONLY THE ONE WHO WANT TO BE THERE AT NYFW?

      I just dream to have a metallic medium Chanel bag. It is just so beautiful. I don't care what I'm going to wear that day as long as I bring that bag. Ahaha.... Well, at least I will bring that bag at fashion week, and in this case is NY's. So today I make a look to be worn at NYFW, along with my favorite brand Topshop and some affordable brands I find at Zocko. It feels like perfection to mix and match pricey branded thing with the affordable yet have the good quality clothing line at once. Just let's work (much much much) harder to get that bling-bling chanel bag hanging in our closet, okay?

1 comment:

Marta said...

Hello from Spain: great proposals. I love the green bag. Chanel is fabulous. Keep in touch