September 15, 2014

THE 8 CASUAL HOODIES FROM TBDRESS

      I think the only thing to make people become more excited to jog every single morning, besides a pair of running shoes and training pants/black leggings, is a hoodie, especially for people who live at the country that has winter season. For me, besides to jog, I would like to wear hoody for my casual look. Since it is only dry and rainy season here where I live, I should wear hoodie cleverly to avoid the overload of sweats that I may possibly excrete. But for sure, I can wear it like everyday at rainy season because the temperature can be very low sometimes. And I like to wear outerwear like sweatshirt, jacket and especially a hoodie quite often. It is so comfy. Moreover for the oversized-boyfriend hoodie, it gives a very cute impression.
     Hoodie is one of many very basic wardobes, an easy-to-style one for casual look. Make sure you have one(s). If you haven't, or if you plan to have another one, you can have it now from TBDress www.tbdress.com's cheap hoodies collection here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Hoodies-100520/. How about checking some of those hoodies right now?  Here we go.
http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Hoodies-100520/
1. Artistic Pure Color Long Sleeves Cotton Hoody
6. Rose and Gray Color Patchwork Long Sleeve Hoodie

This is the kind of basic hoody with colorblock touch a big pocket in the front. A little oversized but much comfort inside.

2 & 4. Autumn Vogue Plus Size Cotton Hoodies With Hat
When I see this at TBDress site, I simply think it is the hoody that the Korean guy likes to wear. It is oversized turtle neck and the hat at once. All I need is immersing my head on this comfy hoody.

5. Red Falbala Hem Long Sleeve Hoody
Peplum hoody! It is all about what a feminine girl exactly needs! 

3. New Arrival Vogue Unique Style Cotton Slim Hoodie
7 & 8. Multi Color Block Long Sleeve Hoodie
Colorblock is anywhere. It is also invading the hoody-hood, from the monochrome until the colorful shade.

      It is just few of the whole cheap hoodies collection from TBDress. For more hoodies, you surely can go to http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Hoodies-100520/ and choose the perfect one for you. See you and happy Monday!

No comments: