October 7, 2014

DIDI BUDIARDJO - CURIOSITY CABINET (PART 2)


      It is another post about Didi Budiardjo's fashion show and another sneak peek for the whole collection which will be posted very soon. I can't resist to merely save beautiful pictures in my laptop so I decide to let them out, sort, edit, crop-crop and post them. I was blown away for the decoration thereof I forgot to take a pic of the beautiful entrance that fulled by huge mirror and many drawers cabinet. But what I didn't forget to capture is the major moment inside the runway itself. I couldn't miss the dresses' back moment and the gorgeous both headpieces and earpieces. The hippocampi and the dreamy lights up in the ceiling. Being there was like a dream, a dramatic one that surrounded by dozens of pretty gowns and butterfly rain. Too unfortunate that I already wake up now.

1 comment:

Aulia Amalina said...

they are so adorable~

theautumnstreet.blogspot.com