October 13, 2014

FACE PART 19

“Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace.”
Gautama Buddha

     What is more relieving than listening to the supportive words from your closest ones, especially your friends, to you? For me, the words which like the healer for the distressful addict. Giving the fire boost in your life whenever others see you crazy and trashy. I give thanks for my friends: for the straight-talker, for the #1 supporter, and the reminder of the things you good at when I lose confidence. You guys are the angels sent by God. I'm so blessed.
      Anyway, talking about the illustration, these are made based an old order by my church teacher (that I've told you earlier). The illustration will purposely be the gift for a Sunday School event. That is the short story behind the illustration today.

Tiara
  
Tina


Mbak Eny


Mbak Anggrek


Mikhael

No comments: