October 2, 2014

TBDRESS' AMAZING LONG GOWNS

      Hello guys. I’m currently falling in love with dresses. What kind of dresses that I love? Many. Maybe I can have a new dress(es) now and save it to my next special event. (Well, since I miss prom, maybe I want to wear it to special event with my boyfriend.) I don’t know where to find the best one since designer’s stuff is quite expensive. So, I try to search at TBDress (www.tbdress.com) and I think I find one(s) at the pageant dresses collection. The collection has many amazing long gowns. Maybe you’ll be interested too with the dress like I do. How about checking it out right now? ;)


http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Pageant-Dresses-5589/ 
1. Brilliant A-Line One Shoulder Floor-Length Sandra's Prom/Evening Dress
2. Fantastic A-Line One-Shoulder Brush-Train Alex's Evening/Pageant Dress
3. Graceful Draped Beading A-Line One-Shoulder Long Taline's Mother of Bride Dress
4. One-Shoulder Floor-Length Split-Front Dasha's Evening Dress
      The one-shoulder dress? Crazy. I love these four dresses from TBdress. Three ones are in red shade and one in blue. The design, the beads, somehow, all feels so right. I can’t decide my most favorite one. Can you?


1. A-Line Halter Neckline Floor-length Polina's Evening Dress
2. Elegant A-Line Halter Draped Floor-Length Polina's Evening Dress
3. Honorable A-Line Halter Ankle-Length Empire Waistline Beadings Dasha's Evening Dress
       I like dresses with halter, especially like these three pageant dresses above. It flaunts your shoulders and focuses to exposed your sexy long neck. My most favorite one goes to the red dress with a high leg split. Which one is yours?


http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Pageant-Dresses-5589/ 
1. Trumpet/Mermaid Strapless Sequins Beading Floor Length Evening/Prom Dress
2. Elegant Mermaid Sweetheart Floor-Length Brush Empire Sasha's Evening/Party Dress
       I can’t resist these two strapless dresses with different personalities. Of course for more glitz and glam look, you can choose the first dress. Look at those sparkly sequins and beads! So beau! The trumpet skirt bottom looks very fit on the total look. If you want more calm look, try that second blue dress. The bow sweeten the dress like nobody else! Try to make your hair as natural like how the model's hair portrays. It looks very classy.

http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Pageant-Dresses-5589/ 
Ruffles A-Line V-Neck Floor-Length Aleksander's Evening Dress
      I think this dress is inspired by the Games Of Thrones costume. (Idk why it feels like deja vu and it seems like I’ve ever writo sentence like this ;p) Anyway, the dress looks like it comes from the 1200-1400’s. The dress can be looked so classy and traditional at the same time. Make sure to wear it well and appropriate so you don’t need to show off your breast too much ;) 
      That’s only the preview guys. You can search the rest of whole collection at TBdress’ Pageant Dresses
Collection right here http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Pageant-Dresses-5589/. If you intend to join beauty pageant competition, maybe these dresses can be an option. Have a nice day!

No comments: