November 4, 2014

MISCELLANEOUS

      Hi guys. It's been a while when the last time I touched my laptop to write or just to blog. There were many things happened lately and so quickly. I had a lot things to handle. There was Bazaar Fashion Festival two weeks ago, and it was an honor for me that the event trusted this blog as one of their press media. So, yeah, there will be more posts about this fashion show ahead. After that exciting week was over, I had to finish some projects at day and practice the song with the singers for a wedding reception as the keyboardist at night at the same time for almost one full week. It was hectic but I enjoyed the process. Stay tune for more following exciting posts!

taken from the front media seat of Bazaar Fashion Festival 2014 - IPMI Trend Show 2015 with my best friends, Lucca and Fahmy

No comments: